Based on Joos Van Cleve (circa 1485 - 1540 or 1541)
H: 95 x L: 80 cm.
This oil on wood came from the Chateau of Brèves, built at the beginning of the 17th century by François de Savary and destroyed during the Revolution. Mr. Morlé gave it to the church of Dornecy, near Brèves. It was classified as an Historic Monument in 1908. The town of Dornecy gave it to the Clamecy museum in 1999.
Romain Rolland Museum of Art and History, Clamecy